Skip to content
- Make a purchase by visiting http://www.resumetointerviews.com and completing the resume ordering checkout process. If you are unsure about which category you qualify for, just send us an email and ask.
- After completing the purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with our resume questionnaire. While completing the questionnaire is not required, we highly encourage customers to fill it out as it generally provides more in depth information than your current resume/CV.
- Once you send us back the questionnaire, you will have your first draft within 5 business days (unless you pay extra for a shorter turnaround time) in Microsoft Word format. It is essential that you edit the document with Microsoft Word because we always leave comments using track changes. Microsoft word 97-2003 and Adobe PDF documents is the standard that employers expect to receive.
- Address the questions and comments left for you directly in the document and send it back for further review. We will then have each subsequent draft returned to you with additional questions and comments within 3 business days, unless you paid for a shorter turnaround time. You can upgrade to an expedited service at any time during the process.
- This process will be repeated as many times as needed until you are 100% satisfied with your resume/CV.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We require your participation in this process. No one understands your background and accomplishments better than you, so there will be details that you will need to fill in and incorporate. This will assist us in identifying your most important skills and expertise. For a more detailed explanation about the process you can visit http://resumetointerviews.com/index.php/the-process/.