ResumetoInterviews is more thorough than any other resume writing service with a unique career services writing process that is not found anywhere else. This resume writing process is extremely thorough. The idea is that by collaborating together in the writing process we combine an industry expert (you) and a career services writing expert (us) to create a highly detailed and accurate document that focuses on your most relevant information and accomplishments. It is this reason that we require your participation in the process. No one understands your background and accomplishments better than you, so there will be details that you will need to fill in and incorporate. This will assist us in identifying your most important skills and expertise. If you only want us to create a document without the back and forth collaborative editing process this is not the right service for you. Below are the key principles we believe in at ResumetoInterviews.
- Inside Perspective: A good resume writer knows what today’s recruiters and hiring managers want—and don’t want—to see in a resume.
- Resume Strategy: A meticulous resume writer will make sure your career objective and unique value are explicitly stated and seek to shape your work experience so it is written and formatted to underscore these criteria.
- Data Generation: An experienced resume writer can help you prepare for the interview process while building resume content by asking insightful questions to uncover and reframe your accomplishments and job duties.
- Compelling Content: An astute writer is aware of industry-specific keywords that are searched for by scanning software as well as HR screeners.
- Language Expertise: A skilled writer has in-depth knowledge of grammar, structure, and style so you don’t have to worry about typos, misspellings, and grammatical errors.
We’re accessible. Do you have a question? Call us at (484) 416-0009. E-mail us at Support@ResumetoInterview.com. We’ll answer.