Compensation Negotiation Strategies
Many people accept the first offer they receive from an employer because they are not comfortable negotiating or they feel good because they are going to make a little more than they were at their previous job. If this is you then this will be an hour well spent learning the following:
- How do you find out what you are truly worth to a new employer?
- How do you find out the compensation for the position you are interviewing for?
- How to demonstrate your value throughout the interview process?
- How do you prioritize what compensation components are most important to you?
- Once the offer is presented, how do you start the negotiation process?
- What is the best way to negotiate and where should you focus?
- How do you maximize the offer you are presented?